Initial Submission Guidelines
1. Please send 72 dpi interior
and exterior images of your facility by email.
2. The main focus of our book is to feature the design elements of your
interior and exterior.
We need for you to include a "whole view" of both the interior and exterior
of your facility.
You may also include a few other images of your choice.
3. It is very important to send bright and clear images.
4. Include the name of your facility, your address, phone number, website,
etc. in your email.
also need the name and email address of the proper contact person at
5. Send your email to the following two persons in charge of this project:
You may send your email to both addresses at the same time to:
Norio Mochizuki (mr.) < firstname.lastname@example.org
Jo Sickbert < JOSICKBERT@aol.com
6 The deadline date for receiving your images is April 30, 2007.
B. Final Submission Guidelines
1. Facilities chosen for the book will be required to submit images
on CD / DVD to ICO Headquarters in Japan.
Images will need to be 360 dpi/ CMYK, EPS orTIFF or Photoshop format.
The image size should be A4 size.
2. Include a printout list in
the same package with your CD / DVD of images, in order to confirm information
about your facility.
A. Please include the following items, numbered in this order on your
printed enclosure sheet.
Use black ink.
1. Name of your facility.
2. Your address.
3. Name your country.
4. Type of your facility (Restaurant, Teahouse,
5. Name of Owner.
6. Your URL, if available.
7. Name of your top Chef.
3.. All CD / DVD submissions should be sent to:
Attn: Mr. Norio Mochizuki
13-14 Wakamatsu-cho Chigasaki,
Post Code 253-0051
( Indicate "No Commercial Value" on your postal form to avoid unnecessary
import tax. )
If you have questions please send
ICO Kansas / Jo Sickbert: < email@example.com >
TeaGuide / Janis Badarau: < firstname.lastname@example.org >
ICO HQ. / Norio Mochizuki : < email@example.com >
ICO Japan / Satoru Shiraishi : < firstname.lastname@example.org >
for the 2007 issue is April 30,(mon) 2007.
Since there are a limited
number of pages available please submit your facility as quickly as
possible by emailing ICO HQ. or ICO America/ in Kansas.